We greatly value our volunteer helpers who come into school to enhance provision for our children and help promote a better understanding between school and our local community. There are many ways for you to help and some key messages to understand if you are interested in coming on board.
Please download the documents below and complete and bring into the school reception if you wish to apply to be a volunteer. You will also need to apply for a DBS check. The forms for this are available from the school office.
- Guidance for Swimming volunteers
- Policy on voluntary helpers working with children in school
- Volunteer record
- Disqualification Declaration for Volunteers
- The e-training link that needs to be completed by all staff and volunteers can be found here
- If you need a little help, download our instructions to register for online safeguarding here
Once completed a certificate will be produced. Please bring this certificate into school to be photocopied and kept on file. We look forward to working together to help our children.