01904 555160 | robertwilkinsonacademy@robwilk.co.uk

Sports Day – UPDATE


Dear parents/carers,

We are hoping for good weather tomorrow however the forecast does not look good, sadly. The BBC are currently forecasting rain for the morning so we will wait until 8am to make a decision as to whether or not we go ahead.

The following Tuesday, 6th July, has been allocated as a reserve date.

Please keep your fingers crossed everyone!

About the Author