ParentPay – Is now available at Robert Wilkinson Primary Academy
Our new online payment, advance booking for dinners and communication service
We’re pleased to announce that we will shortly be accepting payments and bookings online for items such as dinner money, breakfast club, after school club, preschool fees and school trips using a secure website called ParentPay which should simplify systems for you and the school (you will be able to pay online using your credit or debit card) ParentPay will be our preferred method of making payments to school.
After consulting with other providers we will be using ParentPay to enable parents and children to choose hot dinners a month in advance. You will preorder your child’s school dinners at home with your child. The menus will be loaded into the new ParentPay system making it simple for you to choose.
We will no longer be using our current PARENTMAIL system from 1st December. Any credit or debit balances from Parentmail will be transferred over. All communications will be sent using the new ParentPay system.
What are the benefits to parents and pupils?
- ParentPay is easy-to-use and will offer you the freedom to make online payments whenever and wherever you like
- The technology used is of the highest internet security available ensuring that your money will reach school safely – offering you peace of mind
- Payments can be made by credit/debit card with NO transaction charges
- Full payment histories and statements are available to you securely online at anytime
- You will be clearly able to see whether you have paid for wrap around childcare or hot dinners
- Your children won’t have to worry about losing money at school
- Parents can choose to be alerted when their balances are low via email and/or SMS text
- You will book your child’s menu choices a month in advance saving time in the classroom for learning
- Smartphone Apps will be available in the new year
What are the benefits to our school?
The more parents that use ParentPay, the greater the benefit is to our school. You can help us reduce workloads for all staff, creating more time to lend to educational support and the smooth running of the school. Using ParentPay also ensures that all financial transactions are safe and secure – helping us to remove costs associated with us having to manage cash securely on the school premises
How to get started with ParentPay…
You will have each received an activation code indivdually
If you want to find out more about ParentPay go to: www.parentpay.com/Parents
We will be holding an information session with a representative from ParentPay for those with queries on the new system at the coffee morning on Wednesday 14th January 2015.
Please contact the office if you don’t have internet access so we can make an alternative method available.